Main development steps
Here's a short summary of major milestones in FloMembers.
- Quick search has been added to the top navigation bar. The search targets the same fields as the Text Search in Advanced Search.
- Extra email addresses can be added in Settings, to be used as sender's email address for outgoing messages.
- Multiple organizer email addresses can be entered for events.
- New integrations
- Sending e-invoices to private customers (B2C) is now possible.
- WebServices: automated transaction imports from all major Finnish banks.
- Attachments can be added to invoices or letters that are sent to printing house for printing and posting.
- Credit memos can also be sent as e-invoices.
- In addition to the default application form, parallel forms can be created, for example, for subscribing to a newsletter.
- Improved security
- more extensive logs and audit trails
- viewing persons' information can be logged
- Hint texts can be added to custom fields; you can also change the fields' settings and visibility.