Main development steps
Here's a short summary of major milestones in FloMembers.
- Invoices for donation campaigns can also be sent as e-invoices.
- If necessary, the application form can allow to select only one role.
- In the main view, admin can filter out those who have not paid their membership fee in the current year.
- Export presets are also available in the ledger.
- Additional features have been added to the transfer of documents to the printing house: attachments can be included more flexibly.
- The group admin can remove persons from the group.
- The system can send payment reminders automatically.
- An automatic birthday greeting can also be sent by SMS.
- After two years of inactivity, members' login permission is removed automatically.
- Export settings allow admin to define and save several presets. They can be used when exporting data to Excel.
- In the event settings, admin can activate an automatic reminder message to be sent the day before the event starts and a message to be sent when the event is finished.
- It is possible to activate an automatic birthday message to be sent to members.
- Activity tab of the persons lists also events they have participated in.
- SMS sending can be scheduled.
- Application's accessibility has been improved.
- New graphs have been added to the reporting.
- E-invoicing was updated to use Finvoice 3.0 standard.
- Ledger can be filtered to membership payment invoices.
- Transaction import from banks has been renewed.
- Integration settings have been moved to a separate view in Settings.
- Admin can give people who are connected with each other the right to edit each other's information.
- Reports section of the application has been redesigned.
- Event registration can be restricted to logged-in users only.
- Members who are able to log in can be given the right to see their own roles.
- In ledger, you can search for invoices by invoice row text or additional information, and filter to those invoices that are unpaid.
- If a reminder fee or interest is applied to invoices, these will also be taken into account in the ledger.
- Business ID format is checked automatically.
- Email log allows admin to copy the recipients, title and content of a previously sent message into a new message.
- Quick search has been added to the top navigation bar. The search targets the same fields as the Text Search in Advanced Search.
- Extra email addresses can be added in Settings, to be used as sender's email address for outgoing messages.
- Multiple organizer email addresses can be entered for events.
- New integrations
- Sending e-invoices to private customers (B2C) is now possible.
- WebServices: automated transaction imports from all major Finnish banks.
- Attachments can be added to invoices or letters that are sent to printing house for printing and posting.
- Credit memos can also be sent as e-invoices.
- In addition to the default application form, parallel forms can be created, for example, for subscribing to a newsletter.
- Improved security
- more extensive logs and audit trails
- viewing persons' information can be logged
- Hint texts can be added to custom fields; you can also change the fields' settings and visibility.